Showing up at the top of a search engine results page, can be extremely valuable. The statistics show that almost all web users never go past the first page of search results when they are looking for something, and the vast majority click on one of the first few choices.
SEO is divided into the following broad categories.
This refers to anything that is a part of your actual site and has an impact on your rankings. These factors are almost entirely under your control and include things like content, meta tags, relevancy, website coding, design responsiveness, structured data, website trust and much much more.
The off-page umbrella is made up of factors that effect your website’s ranking, but are not directly located on your website. This can include relevant backlinks, citations and social media. Think of it as the search engines examining your online reputation and then assigning a rank based on that analysis.
Violations & Penalties
In certain cases, search engines might not approve of something related to your site. It could be a mistake in code, violating their terms of service or something more sinister, like a competitor doing something not very nice. If this happens, your website can actually get penalized either via a search engine’s algorithm, or a manual penalty.
Voice Over Website SEO Services Include:
- Title Tag Analysis and Optimization
- Meta Description Analysis and Optimization
- H1, H2, H3, H4, H5 and H6 Tag Analysis and Optimization
- Optimization of Image Tags
- Audio Embed Optimization
- Video Embed Optimization
- Schema Markup Analysis, Creation and Optimization
- Site Map Creation and Submission
- Content Optimization
- Keyword Density Analysis
- Identify and Help Resolve On-site Errors and Issues
- Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools) Setup and Integration
- Google Analytics Setup and Integration
- Internal Link Structure Analysis
- External Backlink Creation
- Article Creation
- Website Coding Analysis and Optimization
Industry Best Practices
As you can see, the world of SEO is a vast and ever changing one. Our research never stops, and we are constantly updating our techniques in order to stay ahead of the curve. We have established a set of best practices that will align your voice over website with the top performers in the industry
Would you like to learn more? Setup an SEO consultation and analysis now.